Saturday 5 August 2017

Wednesday Day 10 - The Grill Review

Wednesday saw us mossie sprayed up and headed to the grill for dinner.  The grill at lunchtime has really upped its game, and for our group has proved to be a favourite, so I was really looking forward to the grills new argentinian grill wowing me.  It didnt happen.

First of all, I have to confess to being a picky eater.  Hands up guilty.  The chef recommended the New York Strip Steak, which most of our group choose, I choise the tenderloin, as I normally nly eat fillet at home.  It wasnt good.  Tough, chewy, gristly.  Everyone elses was lovely! 

However, the accompanying vegetables were delicious.








We had a lovely evening despite my steak and service was excellent and very attentive.

These are my before and after wine photos.........










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and should be published shortly