Sunday 29 May 2016

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh............

so following on from my previous post today, Ive just received another quote from BBT (requested yesterday).  The quote came in at £500+ cheaper than Nic at Beaches 4 Less.  However, there was small print 'additional comments'...

'Upgrade to premiun seat £309per person.  If you would like to get this confirmed today, my manager has authorised a extra £30 in total off the booking as a goodwill gesture for coming back to us'

So I phoned them.  Does the quote include the premiun seat? 'No, thats extra.  Thought Id put it seperately so you could make a decision' !!!

So again, they havent quoted for exactly what Ive asked for, but put it seperately as an extra, meaning I have to phone and double check.  πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Is it me?  Am I not speaking plainly enough? I really dont understand why they do this.........why cant I get a straight forward quote based on my specification?

And I know Im not the only one, Ive already been contacted by someone on FB asking who Im booking with because (I quote)

'Who did you book with? Been getting bamboozled with different date/duration/companies . . πŸ˜– xx'

Why is it so difficult for companies to give a like for like quote? Frustrated!!!

At least Im booked now πŸ˜‰


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and should be published shortly