Friday 25 March 2016

Cold, cold, cold......

I am so cold! Its so cloudy with a strong wind here, I feel that I should be braving the elements but I really want to crwawl into bed with a hot water bottle lol!  Kev took this pictire of me at lunchtime, where Im sitti g with Lindas cardi wrapped around my neck and her hat on my head! Lol! Not a good look, but warmer!



Another lazy day yesterday of doing nothing except reading, embroidering and surfing the internet - seriously, theres nothing here to do!!!  Especially when the weathers crap! Lol! Found a good book in the book swap cabin, 'The Tea Planters Wife' by Dinah Jefferies - keeping me entertained! 


Linda and Mum having morning coffee and brandy!






 Linda said she feels like shes in prison, and counts the meals off each day as the only relief from the boredom! We were sitting in the bar late this afternoon, when Kev jumped up and started packing his stuff away.  I said 'you ok?' And he literally shouted like a kid having a tantrum 'I'M BORED!' Picked up his stuff and went back to the room! It was so funny!! 

We had some towel art in our room last night



 So last night we had booked into the Boa Vista restaurant which is basically a Cape Veridean fish restaurant. Not my cup of tea, but I ate some thing around the fish.  Mum & Linda had the mixed seafood platter which looked nice and Kev and me had the meat kebabs, which werent! Lol!

Still havent found a drink I like except for the lemon cipriahno......

Literally nothing to report.........hey ho.......

Heres some pictures of the resort! Lol!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and should be published shortly